March 1, 2023 – Bel Air, MD – Har-co Credit Union is excited to bring its own March bracket tournament to Harford County with ‘Har-co Helping Har Co’! Har-co Credit Union is including 16 local non-profit organizations in a bracket style competition, as an effort to concurrently raise awareness for these organizations and to support their causes.
Starting March 1st, the community will vote on their favorite organizations to make it to the next round. The organizations that don’t make it to the next round will still earn a donation! Har-co will award the final winning group $2,000 and will partner with them closely in 2023.
The included organizations are (in alphabetical order):
- Athletes Serving Athletes
- Bel Air Boys & Girls Club
- Bel Air Downtown Alliance
- Harford Community Action Agency
- Harford County Child Advocacy Center
- Harford County Education Foundation
- Harford County NAACP
- Harford Land Trust
- HCEA New Educator Store
- Hosanna School Museum
- Humane Society of Harford County
- Maryland Center of the Arts
- Susquehanna Wildlife Society
- The ARC Northern Chesapeake
- The Havre De Grace Colored School Museum and Cultural Center, Inc
- Wreathes Across America: Bel Air Memorial Gardens
“As Harford County’s only financial institution dedicated solely to the county – the community and our members are the focal point of everything we do,” states Alex Coulson, Chief Marketing Officer. “Giving back to Harford County is the foundation that we were built on in 1955. By including many different impactful organizations in a multi-tiered campaign, we’re able to give appreciation and gratitude back to the community in a large-scale effort, while involving our members and local residents.”
On March 1st, each round (lasting one week) will be displayed on Har-co Credit Union’s Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Follow the Har-co Credit Union Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages and click the links to vote on your favorites each week.